Lesson 2 of 10 Faith

Number 2. You haven’t asked in faith.



Off times I rise from my knees knowing God did not hear my prayer. Be honest with yourself, you have also. But, now and then I get praying in faith right and I know he has heard. The answer is on the way. I spoke, in text, with a friend this morning. That friend knows the number of prayers I have prayed and the few that God accepted as legitimate. I know you are asking God for blessings. I know also that if He is not responding part of the reason could be you do not believe strong enough to get His attention. It could be that you are not asking in true faith, knowing and believing He will answer. Jesus plainly spoke these words: Whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith (Matthew 21:22) and whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours (Mark 11:24). Also: Matthew 13:58
And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.”
Matthew 17:20 “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
Mark 6:6And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.”
Mark 9:24 and Mark 9:23. Jesus said “everything is possible to the one who believes“ And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. 
Unbelief is a break in the line between man and God. In all cases reported he proclaimed that what he did and would do according to the individual’s faith. You must ask in full faith in order to get God’s responding attention. If you’re having trouble believing that, ask Him to help your unbelief. Jesus honored the sincerity of the man who asked for something and followed it up with “help me overcome my unbelief!(Mark 9:24 above). Know God, know peace Amen 10-19-19 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

Know Peace