All Seeing Eye

 

All Seeing Eye

Country living in years passed was somehow more socially conscious. When a child veered from the path set for the righteous, they would quickly be reprimanded. The phrase to answer “how did you know?” was answered with “a little bird told me.” All knew that “the little bird” was a watchful neighbor. Some things escaped their eye but most did not. In such a close knit community, the “little bird” is the “all seeing eye.” Unfortunately, communities who watched out for neighbors and their interest has long faded into distancing and “mind your own business” mentality; so sad. God’s kingdom will always be visible to His “all seeing eye.”

There is no hiding place down here that will prevent our Lord from seeing us.  Neither darkness nor light prevents God’s eyes from centering upon us. (Psalms 139: 11-12) "If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. There is no hiding place down here from the judgmental eyes. All things are revealed unto Him. (Ephesians 6:18) “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.” (Psalm 139:1) “Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thoughts a far off. (Psalms 139:2)  “Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. (Psalms 139:3). Be careful how you live before people and God. Be careful little mouth what you say. Psalms 139:4 “For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.” (5). “Such knowledge is too wonderful for me” (6), Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.  It is no secret that we, trapped as we are in this flesh, can comprehend this omniscience of God. If we ascend into heaven or descend into hell, He sees us there.

(7)  “Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? (8) “If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. Not to the air or the sea.” (9)  “If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; He is there.

Prepare to meet the Lord with a clear consciousness. Dress for battle and pray for peace.

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Know God, know peace. Amen. 03/01/21 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day