Unforgetable Journey

UNFORGETTABLE JOURNEY

From birth to the closing of life on this earth, we are a product of the choices we make. Life molds us according to God’s great plan if we choose the path He has open for us. At a very young age, I studied religion for two years at Hiwassee College. I truly believe that was in the plan and will of God. I studied for two years at EETSU in Biology and Science; two years at Waler State College. Progressing out of God’s will, I passed Two more years at ETSU in the field of Criminal Justice. This, I say, was not the plan God had for me. I now have a Masters degree from Him. Many years found me lboring out of God’s will. I retired as chief after thirty six plus years with the Sullivan County Sheriffs Office and became a minister of God’s word. My years with SCSO was a dieviation from God’s plan. There were other options open to me. I know that choice has made all the difference. My daughter Deanna is married to Sheriff Cassidy's brother, Chuck Cassidy. I have a little insight to the changes developing in his life. Helping others is God’s plan for all His children. Blessed are the peace keepers. Blessed are the feet of the Saints. When these two biblical truth merge into one, the opportunity to serve God increase directly proportional to the will of the saint. If God’s will is chosen by saints of authority, great and mighty works can be accomplished. That is one reason Jesus said for His children to pray for those having authority over them.
Matthew 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Romans 10:15 “And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
We are not alone in this virus fight. God can protect those who are obedient to His will and call upon His name. COVID-19 is simply another path opening from the path Adam and Eve made. They made the wrong choice. God is not responsible for this affliction. We give Satan power to afflict us. He gladly accepts. Don’t let Him rule your life. Know God, Know peace. Amen. 06-22-2020 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day