The Path

THE PATH
Jesus walked this earth in his time much as we walk it in our passing. We must never forget that he walked an example for us to apply in our journey. As I slept, God spoke to me through a dream. It was a bible school setting. A man sang in a beautiful voice. Waking, much of it slipped away. I trembled and shed tears. The Great Holy spirit overwhelmed me and brought me to my knees in prayer. The words of the song most captivating were, “Follow the blood trail to the cross.” Even now, I feel a stirring in my body and flooding my mind. Just think. Jesus left a clearly marked trail.

Mark 10:32 “And they were in the way going up to Jerusalem; and Jesus went before them: and they were amazed; and as they followed, they were afraid. And he took again the twelve, and began to tell them what things should happen unto him, “
John 14:4 “And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
John 14:5 “Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. “
Hebrews 12:13 “And make straight paths for your feet,”
Matthew 7:14 “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”
John 14: 5 “Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
Luke 14:27 “And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple”
Hebrews 12:2 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”
John 19:17 “And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:”
Scourged near death His blood let down a sanctifying trail for us to follow. Know God Know Peace. Amen 06-26-2020 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day