Window

WINDOW GLASS & DOOR
Somewhere there is a window into another world. Perhaps a few have been privileged to peep through. Having seen what lies beyond the windowsill, upon which their elbows rest, is something the human mind cannot understand. It opens, not into the far reaching expanse of the endless universe (eternity), as far as God permits. Seek and ye shall find, look and it will be opened unto you. It is no secret what God has done; but only those who seek it shall find it.
1 Corinthians 13: 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10  But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12  For now we see through a glass, darkly;
2 Corinthians 3:18  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
James1:23 
  For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Proverbs 7: 4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:

John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
  Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:
  Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
  Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
  Opportunities bleed in through windows of Holy design. We fight against situations and powers far above out ability to overcome. COVID-19 is only the one most noticeable at this time. It is not the first nor will it be the last pestilence on this side of the window into paradise. We have victory over it through Christ Jesus. Practice protection even if you feel it is useless. Know God, know peace. Ames. 05-15-2020 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day