In My Heart

IN MY HEART

Psalms 51:7-13

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
How great is my God? To implant a right soul within me that purifies and glorifies my heart. That flesh, where the Holy Spirit dwells, is always subject to tormenting by evil spirits which are assigned by the devil. I know then, as Saint Paul spoke of human fragility, a wrong or evil spirit can invade my soul, (mind) without dislodging the Holy Spirit lodged within my heart. So it is imperative that we ask the Holy Spirit, within our heart, to bestow upon us knowledge, wisdom and understanding of The Word Of God. Thus endowed with those attributes and represented by our Lord Jesus Christ, we may approach the throne of God in a manner qualifying us to speak and act as required before God. He will then entertain our plea. His command will be three fold: First, to the imps tormenting me in the flesh, cease and desist. Secondly, to His Great Spirit, shield and protect my child from evil. And finally to me: Resist the devil and he will flee from thee. Matthew 5:8:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. 7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. (James 1:12-15)Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.”

I learned in Psalms that as I walk daily through the shadow of death, The Holy Spirit is with me all the way. I am a child of God. God will never forsake his children. He will lead them to and across Jordan into the promise of eternal life where there is neither sin nor tribulation. However, only those on earth who have joined that great caravan that moved continuously toward the mysterious realm of which they hear God’s elect speak, are eligible to hold God’s hand when the death angel comes.

There is no person who has not sinned. Even as a child of God, I have sins. Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 1 John 1:10 “If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.” For Romans 5:12 “...as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: Soon, and very soon, there will come a time on earth such as man has never witnessed. Sin loving refuters of God’s love will experience the full impact of that tragedy. We Christians who are alive at that hour will be changed from this body of sin to glorified bodies and be with God forever. The dead who sleep in Gods peace shall rise and lead the pack up to meet Jesus in the clouds. Revelation 6:8 “And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” I walk in dark shadows but I am comforted by His Rod and Staff. I go the way many have gone before me, but even as you, I know not the hour of my reward. With Jesus on my mind always, I look for his coming. If you are looking to earth and personal plans for a wonderful future, wake up. Join that select few who proclaim that Jesus is the only begotten son of God. James 1:16 “Do not err, my beloved brethren.” Know God, know peace. Amen. 01-289-2020 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day