The Door

THE DOOR
The Corona virus continues to encroach upon our area. This week, a new case appeared in county offices in Blountvile, Tn. There is no safe ground when demons come out to play. Too late, many nonchalant scoffers toward COVID-19 now seem to wear personal protection and take precautions when in public. We can run but we cannot hide. Still there is hope. Somewhere beyond the great divide stands a door that opens into a better place. The door will open to those who seek and find it. Inside are riches and flowing out miracles of healing and protection; within, eternal life.
Matthew 4:16 “The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.”
The door to answered prayers is open and waiting on our approach and call. There is but one door and one path leading unto that door.
John 10:1 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.” (John 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:...”
John 10: 6 “This parable spake Jesus unto them:... I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep (fold). 8 “...by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
Revelation 3:8 “... I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: ...” (John 16:7) “Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”
Revelation 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”
Jesus Christ is a swinging door opening in and out. Therein we find rest for our soul in the storm. Ask and ye shall receive. Know God, know peace. Amen 07-04-2020 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day