The Last

 

The Last

We know Jesus is the Word and that He was before the beginning of time. Dwelling in eternity. where there is no time, he created time and all things for His pleasure. He was there at the beginning and he will be with us until death is conquered. When the last living soul ceases on this earth and in time, Jesus will be with that last one. He said that he would never leave us nor depart from us. That applies to everyone. He was with us in the beginning and will be with us in the ending.

Isaiah 41:4 “Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.”

The Lord made humans; Calling them out of nothing. He walked the earth both in spirit form and in the flesh as Jesus. From the beginning of earth time, the beginning of the world, the Lord was before that. He came out of eternity and walks with us until we return into eternity.

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.”
John 11 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. (14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
Isaiah 44:6 “...I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.”
Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.” (Revelation 1:11) “Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:...”
John 6:44 “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:39) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.”
Isaiah 44:6 “Thus saith the LORD... I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.”
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.”
2 Timothy 3:1 “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.  [Corinthians 15:26] “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Know God, know peace. Amen. 02/12/21 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day