Draw

 

Draw

Shut in by the threat of contacting the Corona Virus and possessing little if any immunity to invasion of threatening microscopic organisms, I began to draw. A flock of cardinals gathered at the feed box outside my window. Their beauty inspired me to began drawing them. Taking such a microscopic look at their features revealed the deepest glowing of their beauty. Close examination of God through His word rather than a glance now and then will draw out aspects of God never before realized. Draw near and take a closer look into His word.

Psalms 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.
Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;”
Deuteronomy 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land...” [Isaiah 58:10] And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
John 4:7 “There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. (9) Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans. 10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.”
John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
Know God, know peace. 02/13/21 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day