The Fruit of the Holy spirit - Peace

 

Fruit of the Holy Spirit – Peace

Just plain me, just plain fine I'm here, then I'm there Not a care in the world What a cure for the soul, peace of mind;” by George Strait.

Many workers makes the statement at one time or another: When I retire I’m gonna buy a motor home and travel everywhere. There is at least one couple from the Tri-City area that actually does that. They seem to have peace of mind and appear happy. They may be but we look at the outward appearance. Who knows what turmoil afflicts a traveler's mind. One cannot run away from sorrow nor can they run to peace of mind. There was peace of mind in the Garden of Eden but never since the fall from Grace. Entering into that state of Gods Grace is the only peace humankind can acquire.

Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.”

Psalms 107:19 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.”
The psalmist wrote this verse four times in his book. Repetition sets strong emphasis on the truth and urgency of a verse of scripture. God wanted us to pay attention to those words.
Romans 3:17 “...the way of peace have they not known:” Mark 9:50 “...Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
Luke 1:79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
2 Corinthians 13:11 “Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.”
Romans 15:33 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7) “Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
Know God, know peace. 02/03/21 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day