Poor at Heart

POOR AT HEART

HEBREWS CHAPTER 4:9-12:

9 “There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”

Jesus teaching the disciples on Mt. Olive did not include blessed are the poor in heart as He did many other points of guidance. These can be read in Matthew chapter five. Poor at heart are those who live a life contrary to the teaching of Jesus. The concept of ‘good versus evil’ fits nicely into the theory of Newtons Third Law of Motion: A poor heart would be diametrically opposed to a clean, loving heart. Love opposes hate. Light opposes dark. Etc. In other words, all forces occur in pairs such that if one object exerts a force on another object, then the second object exerts an equal and opposite reaction force on the first. Issac Newton posed three mathematical principles that generally describes our physical existence. Lets take a look at each in a spiritual framework.

First lawIn an inertial frame of reference, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force.
Second law “In an inertial frame of reference, the vector sum of the forces an object is equal to the mass of that object multiplied by the acceleration of the object:
Third law “When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body:”
Paul states the three Spiritual Laws in his letter to the Church at Rome. Romans 7:18-24: 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Our Lord Jesus Christ is the one and only one.
Satan is opposite and Satanic actions are diametrically opposed to God and His will. Christians need to understand that the Spiritual world existed before the physical world. Created in the likeness of God, the physical world operates on the principle equal and opposite. Some say there is a heaven but no hell. There is a heaven to gain and there is a hell for those who refuse god’s call in order to serve Satan. John 5:29 “And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE GOD.”
Titus 1:15 “Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Matthew 5:8 “Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Psalms 37:27 “Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.” 1 Timothy 1:5 “Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:” God is Charity. Know God, know peace. Amen 02-08-2020 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day