Loss

 

Loss

There are a few things certain in this life. The good bad, beautiful and ugly will all suffer loss. Their gain often times will be far greater than their loss. Faith in Christ Jesus our Lord is a sure way to obtain peace of mind, a glad heart and looking for better things to come. We have hope and salvation through the great creator of all things. He is in contron. He is Love and maketh us to love. He fills the voids of our losses. He restores our souls and He is Omani-present.

Genesis 31:39 That which was torn of beasts I brought not unto thee; I bare the loss of it; of my hand didst thou require it, whether stolen by day, or stolen by night.
1 Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
Philippians 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.” [Philippians 3:8] Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,”
John quoted Jesus: John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
Luke 10:6 “And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it:...”
Luke 19:42 “Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.”
John 16:33 “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
It is no secret what God can do. Lay your concerns and burdens upon Him and he will give you rest. Know God, know peace, Amen 08-22-2020 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day