Fruit

 Fruit

There are apples, pears. Peaches, figs and bananas which are fruit of the branches physically speaking. Often Jesus used physically observable things to clarify prophesy and spiritual concepts. Let us not confuse fruit of God’s children with their works. Certainly their works are born as the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Study God’s Word so that you may discern what are our works and what is our fruit.

Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.”
Matthew 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:”
Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?”
Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.” (Mark 4:19) And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.”
Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.” [Preparing for the fulfillment of His plan of salvation, Jesus spoke of the Fruit of the Holy Spirit that would be shared on the day of Pentecost] (Luke 22:18) For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come. “

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. (John 15:5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit:...”
Romans 6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.”
Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.”

Galatians 5:19 “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, (21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. (22) “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, (23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

Know God, know peace. Amen. 12/11/20 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day