Praise

 

Praise

It is hope that raises praising hands unto God with joy. Why would we not praise His Holy name who has given us life and retained it in us. Troubles are many but not necessarily the work of our Savior. That door of suffering was swung wide in the created garden of luxury, Praise God that, in due time, He sacrificed himself in the form of His only begotten son that we might become the spirit originally created and regain eternal life. We cannot see beyond God’s creation into the great unknown. God alone holds all the answers to the questions we generate. If God can’t handle the troubles and trials that plague us, who can? From your bed of sorrow, praise ye the Lord. Wrestling with the why, what, when and how of our infirmities will never render a solution. Only God is to be praised as the great physician, psychologist and giver of life. Lay all burdens on the strong arm of our creator and buttress against times of darkness. That which we place in His hands he He will mold for our benefit. Be not afraid nor worry, Gods promises are many, real and certain.

Psalms 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.”
Psalms 9:2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.”
Psalms 22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. (Hebrews 2:12) Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.”
Psalms 28:7The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psalms 30:12 “To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.”
Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”
Know God, know peace. Amen. 06/20/21 BLL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

Promise

A Giving Heart