All praise to God the Father for my Savior's splinters and bonds!




All praise to God the Father for my Savior's splinters and bonds!

Splinters and bonds borne by my Savior, as He gladly paid the cost.
For a world that still denied Him, never knowing it was lost.
Despite the spear that pierced Him, and the nails there in his hands,
He prayed Father please forgive them, they just don't understand.
As Jesus walked the path before Him,, Toward the glory there beyond,
Beaten, scorned and shackled, spit on and in bonds,
His flesh was raw and splintered with fragments from His cross,
Surrounded by those he came for, who refused to see their loss.
He bore the burden gladly, till they laid Him in His tomb,
The angels mourned so sadly, for the fruit of virgin womb.
Then the stone was rolled with thunder, and He rose to take His place,
And the world looked on in wonder, at His amazing grace.
The price was paid quite fully, for mankind's every sin,
He told us truly, truly, that He would come again.
When that eastern sky is opened, and the King shall take His throne,
All chances will be ended, and His will will be done.
I so love to tell the story, I love to pave the way,
Knowing that His glory will be shared with me that day.
As I lift my eyes toward heaven, and look to the beyond,
I give all praise to God the Father, for my Jesus' splinters and bonds.
Splinters and bonds borne by my Savior, as he gladly paid the cost,
For a world that still denies Him, not caring it it lost.
Despite the spear that pierced Him, or the nail scars in his hands,
He prays Father please forgive them, They still don't understand.
CMc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day