I Go

 

I Go

I go often to a place of worship. There I find myself carried away in the spirit. All is peace, calm and love. I tarry there a while with other brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. We sing His praises, talk of His life, death and resurrection, raise holy hands in prayer and hear His sweet word. Around the world many other groups do likewise. All are looking for and “hasting to” the coming back of Lord Jesus. Therein we seek shelter from trials of life. You are welcome also. But the time to get on the right path leading to eternal life is now. COVID-19 and other plagues may take our body but cannot touch our souls. Thanks to the Great comforter from God’s Love, we have peace. Thanks to the sacrificial death of Jesus and my faith, I go to a better place. Come, go with me to Jesus Christ our Savior.

  Titus 3:3 “For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another, 4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.”   

 Titus 1:3 (Who) “...hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

  2 Peter 3:18 “But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.” We often refer, rightly so, to Christ as our savior. It was in that form and fashion that he made the supreme sacrifice that would allow us to be saved from darkness and sin. He is the epitome of Love. Therefore, any segment of Him is also of that indescribable Agape Love. If you are a fragment of that pure Love, as we Christians will be one day, we are meshed with and engulfed within Christ so intricately that we will be like Him.

1 John 4:10 “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” I go to Him in prayer. He knows my name and I know Him. Know God, know peace. Amen 10-13-2020  BLL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day