Make a Joyful Noise...the Wayfarer 9/8/14


Make a Joyful Noise
9/8/14


“Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:

Sing forth the honor of his name: make his praise glorious.

(Psalm 66:1&2)


In the clamor of all the trepidation and tribulation faced in the daily lives of all worshipping, too often forgotten is the singularly important instruction to give praise.


Lamentation is easy to give in times of trouble, and in times that promise only more of the same to come.


Alongside any lamentation, alongside of pleas for continued mercy and forbearance, alongside pleas for strength and endurance that MUST be given as well, praise still needs to be given for those knowing without doubt the final outcome of any and all trials faced by mankind, as well as those faced by individuals within the paltry insignificant scheme of a single life when compared to the significance and importance of the fruition of ALL of the plan for mankind instituted by God.

“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.


All the earth shall worship thee, and sing unto thee: they shall sing to thy name. Selah


Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.


He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.


He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah


O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:

Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.


For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.


Thou broughtest into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.


Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.


I will go into thy house with burnt offerings: I will pay thee my vows,


Which my lips have uttered, and my mouth hath spoken, when I was in trouble.


I will offer unto thee burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the incense of rams; I will offer bullocks with goats. Selah.

Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.


I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.


If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:


But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.


Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.”

(Psalm 66:3-20)


God continues to hear the prayers of lamentation, he also expects and deserves the prayers of praise both for what has been done, and most singularly for what is yet to come.

When prayer is given for God’s will to be done, it should include that what be done be within the heart, life, body and soul of the individual, and extend to the home, village, city or habitation surrounding that individual, the nation in which the individual exists, and for the entire mixture of nations comprising the very planet created for us by Him, intended by Him to be worthy of the blessings that so many seek.


Praise should be given for each second of time that progresses to the fruition of that Plan so long ago instituted by Him, whether immediately apparent or clouded by individual concerns.


Repayment for what is given is expected and demanded, and is all that is acceptable in return for the grace shown, and the mercy delivered each that asks, that repayment consists of remembrance both of the insignificance of each life, and the importance of the soul within that life that belongs to the creator alone.


Redemption cannot be expected, nor can mercy or that promised grace without meeting the requirement that was set forth to pay him the vows of repentance.


Christ came to fulfill all law, and all prophecy.

His message was given clearly and concisely throughout the gospels, as was the final prophesy given by Him, in those gospels, and through the Revelation given John as well.


Yes, prayers of lamentation are effectual, yet prayers of praise must be given as well for the promise of deliverance from whatever may be the cause of that lamentation.


Those prayers may only be heard, if given through the final covenant that was given, through the final sacrifice that was to be made, through the final and only intercessor given, through first having met the requirements of that covenant, acceptance of that sacrifice, and acceptance of the ability of that intercessor to intercede.


Both the warning, and the promise must be understood, and accepted, and all praise given for the promise of both.


And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the Last.

(Revelation 22:12 &13)


All praise be given for the promise! Even so come quickly, Lord Jesus!


2 Timothy 1:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Amen and Amen
the Wayfarer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day