His Fan is STILL in His Hand...the Wayfarer

See the source image
His Fan is STILL in His Hand


Matthew 3:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

John, in defining the difference between himself and Christ Jesus, assured that those whom he addressed were informed vociferously of the power held by Christ alone.

All too often that power remains ignored, along with the admonition, given by Jesus, in regard to the difference between this paltry world and that yet to be experienced once and for all, by each of the immortal souls confined to a mortal body, a body destined from birth to the experience demanded of it by God because of Eve and her acceptance of the first and continuing lie that created that demand.

Rather than paint my Savior with the tar of relating HIS message only in the positive light of redemption without reminder that HE also brought the message of the necessity of repentance to be given in turn for that redemption, I would also remind all of that necessity, positive for those willing to hear and heed it, negative only to those in denial of it as they "justify" sin instead of admitting and repenting it.

God's undying love is freely given, but accepted only when understanding of His power and purpose for man is comprehended as well, and acceptance of His judgment is accepted.

Few will come to the decision necessary to receive that redemption brought only through the birth, life, sacrifice, and resurrection  of the Son sent to deliver and assure the promise that was given through it alongside of the warning that, if unheeded brings its own assured  consequence for having chosen this world and the lie, rather than the Way, Truth, and LIFE that remains unattainable for any refusing and refuting that precious TRUTH of salvation available to all.


Revelation 22:10-13 King James Version (KJV)


10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Throughout His ministry, admonition was given, whether through parable or miracle, every action and word spoken, was directed toward assurance of the certainty of hope only to be found when this mortal body is changed to its immortal state either having accepted and heeded warning, or continuance of chasing the "promises" of the lie given intended only to keep as many as possible from receiving that redemption brought by Christ, to a world in need of it, then now and always.

I give thanks for having received and heeded both warning and promise, remaining  mortal only as long as the purpose for which I was born is of use, and immortality is traded as the destiny to which I have travelled  is reached.

As that day draws closer, I take great joy in any and all I may be able to do to continue that message, brought by HIM  in hope that some may hear and heed as well.

2 Timothy 1:12 12For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Amen and Amen
the Wayfarer


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

This Day