Who changed the truth of God...the Wayfarer 3/28/13

See the source image



3/28/13
“Who changed the truth of God into a lie?”

“Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever, Amen. 

For this cause God gave them up to vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise the also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”

(Romans 1:25-32)

After having given a sermon, part of a series on The Ten Commandments, I found that one of our membership was exceedingly upset with the statement I made, that there is no one ever going to be able to pay me enough to preach what they wish to hear, and that if that is what they want, they need to find another preacher who will give them what they want to hear.

 I have never taken money for my sermons, and never will.

 The price for them was paid in full, and well beyond paid in full, many years before I was ever born.  I will take my last breath still praising God for the sacrifice made for my soul by his Son, and I can never repay the debt that I owe HIM.

This member was concerned, and disturbed that I touched on the necessity of our nation returning to God’s laws, instead of the teaching of men. She told me she had several gay and lesbian friends and felt that I was being judgmental.

I judge no one! I am not qualified to do so. 

My message was never intended to present the sinfulness of others, but to convey that sin may be forgiven if repented. 

Repentance may only come if you acknowledge that you have sinned. 

 ANY violation of God’s laws may only be described with one word and that word is SIN!!!

The message that needs to be preached is the same message Jesus preached in his ministry on earth. 

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!

If we are to call ourselves Christians we must adhere to what Jesus taught! He stated that not one jot or one tittle of the law could be destroyed.

We have no right to pick and choose the laws that we will obey, and those that because of pressure from society we wish to discard. 

 We either accept the law, and the repentance demanded by the new covenant through His sacrifice, or we deny Christ.

 I stressed then as I do now that any nation, that turns it’s back on God’s law, and takes the teachings of men is headed down the road to perdition.

 Once we start throwing out the laws given us by God, eventually there will, again, be no law!

Our founders knew this. That is why they came to this nation to begin with. They incorporated God’s laws into our founding documents, and into the laws passed to protect the beliefs of our people.

I have stated before, and state again proudly, for all to read, that this nation was founded to be a Christian nation. The first amendment was added to our constitution to protect the rights of our people to worship God without the interference of government!

As a Christian, I cannot, and will not stand idly by and see those very laws used to destroy what the founders built.  I serve a living God, a living Savior and accept that the laws of God supersede the politically expedient and so called progress of our society!  

Let’s look at one of those laws that Jesus said was unchangeable:

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”

(Leviticus 18:22)

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

(Leviticus 20:13)

I ask the reader once more, how something that has been reprobate, and unlawful for millennia, can be accepted by so called Christians?

Again, I make no attempt to judge anyone, I merely call to your attention that we may not change what God considers to be sin.

I welcome any and all to come and worship my God, I will, however, not
pander to the wishes of some, that I not identify sin as what it is. 

My message, again is that God loves us, and we are to love one another. 

We may only love one another if we accept that God’s laws supersede any and all who teach to the contrary of that law! 

Salvation is available to all who will accept,Christ,and His teachings. 

He promised to intercede for those who do so. 

To do this we must first repent, to repent we have to know what sin is.

 To deny Gods law is to refuse to repent. 

To refuse to repent is to deny Christ.

 I Judge no one! 

I reserve that right to the one judge we all must face, GOD Himself!

Having served my country, I hold a deep and abiding belief in it. I believe in the need to prevent it from becoming something never intended by its founders.

 I believe that the future of our nation, and all future generations will be determined by the way we are governed and the laws that we accept.  

I wish to see my grandchildren grow up knowing that they have the same rights and protections that I have enjoyed as a citizen of this county
.
I have no desire that they grow up in a nation that has no law, because everyone believes it their civil right to do anything they wish, and to force others to accept it.

Once this nation accepts abomination, of any kind, as merely a societal issue, we lose the protection of being a nation of law.

 There can only be one end to making laws that violate the very laws of God. 

That is, that there no longer is any law, and we find ourselves living in a world just as vile and reprehensible as it was in Noah’s day. 

This would be a world where there are no commandments acceptable to sectors of society, therefore rejected by all society.

 Pedophilia, murder, theft, riotousness, nothing would be recognized as evil.

 It would become a world where only the strongest get to make the rules, and those rules mean that they get what they want at the expense of all others around them.

 What kind of civilization do we leave for our children?

  What kind of world do you envision for future generations?

  Whose laws do you choose to obey, God’s, or those made up by man to negate them?

I close with the worried  love of this sinner saved by grace concerned not for myself , but for my entire nation and its future, knowing that the only hope for that nation is in the same Savior I serve, not in the political correctness adopted by  the majority to pacify a minority who have no respect for the values and laws of God, much less their fellow man.

We all must approach  the throne of judgment in condemnation of what we have done, or failed to do, guilty of  violating the laws given us by God, either  repentant and forgiven , or guilty  and condemned.




"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"



Amen and Amen 


Even so come quickly Lord Jesus!!

the Wayfarer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy will be Done...the Wayfarer 3/15/19

A Giving Heart

Know Peace